Operations in a successful Pavement Maintenance Company
- Does your company have an efficient and effective flow of information from the owner, to the office, to the field, to the customer?
- Do all of your operations within each respective area all work together to ensure total success in your company?
- Would you like to structure your company to become efficient in the numerous operations involved in a landscape company?
- This seminar will answer these questions and many more related specifically to help you run your company more efficiently. Most importantly you will gain an understanding of the operations cycle of your business and why standard operating procedures are an integral component in maintaining quality within your company.
Developing Estimating & Pricing Strategies
- This 2-Day workshop will follow you through the basics needed to develop and calculate the MAGICAL numbers you need to bid with confidence; bids that will make your business become more profitable.
Marketing your Company for Greater Profits
- This seminar will give you the ability to set up a marketing plan for your company. You will learn how a sales organization and selling process will help maximize your annual revenues.
- The seminar will emphasize the importance of establishing long-term customer relationships to maximize referrals. You will get real-world tools for business development and revenue management including:
- How to set revenue targets using a budget
- How to set up a sales plan and sales goals
- How to set up a selling organization
- How to sell “value” instead of “price”
Sample Agenda includes:
- The Power of a Marketing Plan
- Proven Ways to Grow Your Company as Fast as You Want
- Selling More at a Higher Price
- Using the Principals of Customer Relationship Management
- How to Develop a Sales Plan
- Using your Customer Base to Cross Market
- The Sales Process
- Proposal Presentation and Follow-Up