Gary S. Goldman:
Gary S. Goldman is a business and management consultant who works specifically for the landscape and pavement maintenance industries. His client base consists of businesses with gross revenues ranging between $.5 and $30 million.
In addition to over 25 years in the landscape and pavement maintenance industries, Gary has significant experience as a management consultant. He routinely serves as a professional speaker and trainer for educational seminars held by industry consultants and regularly contributes to industry journals about the many aspects of business management. Gary is considered an expert in the specialized areas of estimating, operations management, marketing, budget development, and administration.
Over 25 years experience in management; specifically within the landscape, construction, irrigation, maintenance, and pavement maintenance industries.
Past Regional Operations Manager
TruGreen Landcare Corporation,
The New England Region consisted of 4 unit branches with annual revenues exceeding $50 million
The Grounds-Keeper & The Pavement Saver
Landscape and pavement company with annual revenues of $8 million
Speaker and Trainer
Vander Kooi & Associates, Inc.
Vander Kooi & Associates is a green industry and construction consulting firm specializing in estimating and operations.
Seminars include: Operations, Estimating, Customer Service
BS., Accounting and an MBA,
Licensed Factoring Specialist
When Should You Call GSA?
- If your sales are increasing but your profits are decreasing
- If your sales are not meeting budgetary numbers
- If you are having a tough time managing your growth
- If your systems, procedures, and controls change on a daily basis
- If you’re having problems obtaining and retaining clients
- If you have personnel and management problems
- If you consider long-term planning one day in advance
- If your business is running you instead of you running your business
- If you have reached a plateau and you are not sure what to do next
- If you are not really sure you are charging the right amount per hour.